Omorovicza’s main ecommerce goals were to update their existing Magento based store to have an up-to-date system with improved sales. We were also asked to improve the look and feel, with a very unique, clean design and UX, as well as fully integrated and custom loyalty scheme. Enhancing blog integration and features, and to have a better way of organizing product videos were a top priority as well.
To achieve this, we updated the site to the latest Magento Community Edition. We implemented the unique design and integrated the Sweet Tooth loyalty solution, which included many custom additions, as a base for their ‘Pengo’ Points programme. The Sagepay payment solution was also updated to the latest version, and this handled all payments for all 3 stores (EU, UK and US). We have created a custom GEO redirect based on customer location. The simple Blog was replaced as well with a more advanced and integrated WordPress solution, and a custom video solution was added to have all videos integrated nicely into the site .
The Sweet Tooth loyalty programme was a big improvement and success, and complemented the many custom autoadd and other promotions, gift cards. Better social media and blog integration improved online presence, sales and conversions.
- Customised loyalty programme
- Improved social media and blog integration with WordPress
- Video integration with Youtube videos
- Advanced Inventory to handle stock for all 3 stores
- Custom promotions with autoadd
- Multi domain (.co.uk, .eu, .com)
- Custom GEO redirect based on customer location
- Multi currency (GBP, EUR, USD)