Why do you need a Magento 1.9.4 & 2.3 Ecommerce Audit?
A site audit can be a rather involved process but an extremely necessary one for your Magento ecommerce business.
If you’re a Magento ecommerce user then a Magento 1.9.4 or 2.3 audit could be the very thing you need to improve your business. You will be able to pick up on anything that could be preventing your site from achieving its peak performance.
If you’ve been experiencing the following Magento web site issues and/or have the following ecommerce requirements:
- Performance issues with your Magento site that are causing it to crash.
- Your Magento store is slow and there are issues with speeding it up.
- Your theme isn’t implemented and configured as it should, i.e. not responsive.
- You want to check site security and ensure that all Magento security patches are up to date.
- Site stability being affected by any extensions that you have installed.
- You want a more seamless shopping experience for customers.
- You’ve just upgraded your Magento site and re-launched but sales have dropped.
- You want to upgrade to Magento 2.3 from Magento 1.9.4 but have no idea how to get started.
- You may have a good site but still it does not have all the features and capabilities it should. We could enable additional elements to improve performance and ensure configuration is improved.
- You are looking to move Magento Agencies and would like confirmation that your web site has been looked after correctly and is futureproof.
A Magento ecommerce platform audit with Magentity could help your business hugely with any of these issues you may have experienced and greatly improve how your site performs and brings in business.
What we investigate in a Magento Site Audit?
It’s all well and good to say that we will carry out your Magento audit, but what are Magentity actually going to look at? These are the areas that we will cover:
General Site Overview
- Home page & leading category pages
- Site responsiveness
- Performance Review
- Magento Theme Analysis
Analyse the Magento Store Back-End
- Core Code & Integrity of your Magento Store
- Magento Security Audit (patches and vulnerability)
- 3rd Party Extensions – check they are fully up to date and secure
- Database Integrity
Analysis of Infrastructure & site architecture
- Domains set up & SSL Certificates
- SPF headers for email sending
- Reverse DNS
As part of the audit we will require access to your server, your Magento back-end, Git / SVN access and also Google Analytics, which ensure that we can fully analyse any changes or issues.
What you get from Magentity?
As well as getting peace of mind that our Magento specialists have conducted your Magento Store Ecommerce Audit, we provide you with a detailed report of our findings.
We will list the tasks which require either immediate action or that can be dealt with on a short, medium to longer term basis in terms of priority.
The big question, of course, is why come to us for your Magento site audit? Luckily it’s an easily answerable question.
Click here for a Sample Magento Ecommerce Web Site Audit.
Why choose Magentity?
We have been a dedicated and specialist Magento ecommerce development agency for the last 9 years and the Magento ecommerce platform is the only one we work with. We help Start-ups and SMEs get the best possible online presence with their Magento store
Our experienced and dedicated Magento Development team really know ‘their onions’ in ecommerce best practice and the inner workings of Magento 1.9.4 and 2.3.
We are hands on with all our clients and have worked across a wide range of business sectors (e.g. luxury beauty, stationery, fashion & clothing, B2B) to help them improve their site functionality and the way in which they do business online.
We understand that every business is unique. So we tailor every Magento web site audit to your company so that you get a personalised experience with Magentity. We carry out all work in-house and will even help fix any issues or make any improvements that need to be made after our audit is over.
Contact us today and we can work together to make sure you’re getting the most out of your ecommerce business.